top of page

Group

Public·10 members
Kevin Buntiloy
Kevin Buntiloy

My Hotel Juego Hack APK: Run Your Hotel Business and Earn Profits

My Hotel Juego Hack APK: How to Get Unlimited Money and Stars in My Hotel Game

Introduction

Have you ever dreamed of running your own hotel empire? If so, you might want to check out My Hotel Juego, a fun and addictive simulation game where you can manage different hotels and provide the best service to your guests. You can start from a simple motel and work your way up to a luxury resort, while upgrading your rooms, facilities, staff, and amenities.

my hotel juego hack apk

However, running a hotel business is not easy. You need a lot of money and stars to expand your empire and unlock new features. Money is used to buy new items, hire staff, and improve your hotel. Stars are used to open new hotels and locations. You can earn money and stars by completing levels and satisfying your guests, but it can take a long time and effort.

That's why some players use a hack apk for My Hotel Juego. A hack apk is a modified version of the original game that gives you access to unlimited resources and other advantages. With a hack apk, you can enjoy the game without any limitations or restrictions.

If you want to try My Hotel Juego hack apk, you need to download it from a reliable source and install it on your Android device. You also need to enable unknown sources in your settings before installing the apk file. After that, you can launch the game and start playing with unlimited money and stars.

Features of My Hotel Juego Hack APK

Unlimited Money

One of the main features of My Hotel Juego hack apk is unlimited money. You can get as much money as you want without spending any real cash or completing any tasks. You can use unlimited money to upgrade your hotel and facilities, such as adding more rooms, bathrooms, vending machines, restaurants, parking lots, and swimming pools. You can also use unlimited money to hire more staff and train them well.

Unlimited Stars

Another feature of My Hotel Juego hack apk is unlimited stars. You can get as many stars as you want without completing any levels or satisfying any guests. You can use unlimited stars to unlock new hotels and locations, such as New York, Paris, Tokyo, and Dubai. You can also use unlimited stars to customize your hotel's name, logo, and theme.

Other Features

Besides unlimited money and stars, My Hotel Juego hack apk also offers other features that can enhance your gaming experience. Some of these features are:

• Speed boost: You can speed up the game and finish the levels faster.

• Auto-play: You can let the game play itself and earn money and stars automatically.

• No ads: You can enjoy the game without any annoying ads or pop-ups.

Tips and Tricks for Playing My Hotel Juego with Hack APK

Hire More Staff and Train Them Well

One of the tips for playing My Hotel Juego with hack apk is to hire more staff and train them well. Your staff is the backbone of your hotel business, and they are responsible for providing service and amenities to your guests. You need to have enough staff to handle the demand and avoid delays or complaints. You also need to train your staff to improve their skills and efficiency.

With My Hotel Juego hack apk, you can hire more staff and train them well without spending any money. You can choose from different types of staff, such as receptionists, cleaners, chefs, waiters, security guards, and managers. You can also upgrade their uniforms, equipment, and salaries. You can also train your staff by playing mini-games and earning badges.

my hotel juego mod apk unlimited money

my hotel juego cheat codes for a