top of page

Group

Public·10 members
Kevin Buntiloy
Kevin Buntiloy

Dil Ronda Hai - Download or Listen Free Online - Am I Next Album

Dil Ronda Hai: A Heartfelt Song by Ramzan Jani

Introduction

If you are looking for a song that expresses the pain of separation and longing, you might want to listen to Dil Ronda Hai, a beautiful song by Ramzan Jani. Dil Ronda Hai is a Hindi song that has become viral on TikTok and YouTube, thanks to its soulful melody and lyrics. In this article, we will tell you more about this song, its singer, its meaning, and how you can download it for free.

dil ronda hai mp3 song free download

What is Dil Ronda Hai?

What is Dil Ronda Hai?

Dil Ronda Hai is a Hindi song that translates to "My heart cries" in English. It is a song that expresses the feelings of someone who is separated from their beloved and yearns for their reunion. The song has a folk and sufi touch, with the use of traditional instruments like harmonium, tabla, and dholak. The song was released in 2023 as part of the album Am I Next by Panorama Music.

Who is Ramzan Jani?

Ramzan Jani is a young and talented Punjabi folk singer who belongs to Chishtian, a city in Punjab, Pakistan. He sings Punjabi folk songs with a passion and a unique voice. He started singing at a very young age and has performed at various events and shows. He is also a composer and a poet, who writes his own songs. He has a YouTube channel where he uploads his songs and videos.

Why is Dil Ronda Hai popular?

Dil Ronda Hai became popular after it was uploaded on Ramzan Jani's YouTube channel in April 2023. The song received a lot of appreciation and love from the listeners, who related to its emotions and sentiments. The song also became viral on TikTok, where more than 400,000 people made videos on it. The song has more than 2.4 million views on YouTube and more than 1.8 million views on Dailymotion.

Lyrics and Meaning of Dil Ronda Hai

The chorus

The chorus of the song goes like this:

Dil ronda hai, dil ronda te kurlanda ae

Kite door samundro paar koi

Jadon geet hijar de chhonda ae

Dil ronda hai, dil ronda te kurlanda ae

The meaning of the chorus is:

My heart cries, my heart cries and curls up

Somewhere far across the sea

When he sings the songs of separation